Software Test Engineer DescriptionJob #: 57599
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you able to work independently as well as in a distributed team? Do you have a can-do-attitude and are someone who goes after information? Do you have solid QA experience as well as experience and understanding of Agile methodology and popular Agile frameworks, such as Scrum? Do you have the ability to work with high level requirements and transform those to test cases as well as a good understanding of test automation principles?
Then this is your chance to come on board of our team in Zürich as an experienced software tester to support our operations.
- Good technical understanding / interest to learn technical skills (e.g.: XMLs, DB, Log analyses, etc.)
- Ability to work with high level requirements and transform those to test cases
- Good understanding of test automation principles to be able to efficiently collaborate with Automation engineer(s), recommend improvements in the existing framework
- Candidate must be able to run the existing Selenium/Java tests independently (after knowledge transfer)
- Solid QA experience
- Agile/Scrum knowledge
- Can work independently, goes after information
- Can lead discussions with different stakeholders (IT and Business)
- Experience working in a distributed team (CH, PL, SG, UK)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland