Middle/Senior Data Engineer DescriptionJob #: 57509
Our client is a well-known American company that has its own online service in automotive trading.
There are several streams on this project that implement platform, work on data ingestion pipelines, perform ML models integration and production.
EPAM is involved in making key technical and architecture decisions, selecting tech stack, building roadmap and features list, release planning and rolling out to prod. So, on this position, we need a person, focused on the result, open-minded with a healthy level of critical thinking, who understands the power of teamwork.
There is a possibility for migration from team to team inside the project.
What You’ll Do
- Depending on the team you join, activities might differ but not limited to:
- Performing MLOps activities
- Building data ingestion pipelines and platform capabilities
What You Have
- Solid knowledge of Java
- Hands-on experience in development functionality accompanied by unit tests, integration tests, etc
- Proficiency in SQL
- Acquaintance with Cloud platforms (AWS)
- Expertise in Spark\Kafka\Glue is a big plus
- Sharing the ideas of Brutal Intellectual Honesty
- AWS: Lambdas, API gateway, SQS, Glue, PySpark, Kafka, Dynamo, Aurora, RDS, Snowflake
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues all around the world
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Competitive compensation
- Social package – medical & family care
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events