Senior Software Engineer DescriptionJob #: 57488
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
We are looking for seasoned developer, responsible for designing, coding and modifying our applications logic in a Domain Specific Language (DSL) and integrate it with the application components within our product landscape.
Your primary focus will be building, maintaining and enhancing the Customer’s next-generation application offerings for our new risk software product line. This application platform leverages grid computing and the latest technologies to process over 500 million financial contracts in the time frame of minutes.
You will be engaging with our development teams consisting out of an ideal mix of in-depth functional and technical experts. Expect a setting where Agile/SCRUM is the prevailing software development methodology with a high focus on technical expertise, communication and team dynamic.
With this new unified platform, we will be targeting our worldwide customer base which consists predominantly out of finance and banking institutions.
- Develop high quality, high performance software applications using the domain specific language and Java
- Analyze product requirements and design solutions according to company standards and techniques
- Contribute to estimating development efforts
- Design and implement integration with other application stacks within our eco system
- Define test scenarios, implement automated test cases, perform non-regression analysis, analyze test results to validate new functionalities in close collaboration with the other team members
- Participate actively to product documentation
- Contribute to maintain the application architecture consistency as well as development tools and methodology
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Support remote consultants implementing our product at the client
- Java background is required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible, methodical and organized
- Self-learner, independent, assertive
- Good team player
- Problem-solving abilities and ability to meet reasonable deadlines
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted