C++ Developer DescriptionJob #: 57344
We are currently looking for a C++ Developer to join our team.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Defining products unlock the potential of the modern workforce by making it possible for millions of people and businesses around the globe to do their best work simply and securely—on any device, from any location and at any time.
A pioneer in remote work technology and a driving force behind today’s work-from-anywhere movement, the company has become one of the world’s largest SaaS companies with tens of millions of active users, more than 3,500 global employees, over $1.3 billion in annual revenue and approximately 2 million customers worldwide who use its software as an essential part of their daily lives.
Headquarter: USA, Boston
- Coordinate, develop, evaluate, and integrate components for real-time audio- and video-processing
- gTest / gMoc experience, real experience with gMoc using
- C++ 11/14/17 experience
- AWS, K8s, Jenkins - user experience
- Linux / Windows
- We believe that the greatest strength of the company is its people. EPAM is fully committed to help its employees to reach their full potential and achieve their professional goals through continues learning. With this in mind, we would like to introduce to you few of the many opportunities and services which we believe will help you expand your current knowledge
- Full access to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- All-around Social package: professional & soft skills training, medical & family care programs, sports
- Relocation opportunities
- Free English classes
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Continuous experience exchange with experts and professionals worldwide
- Friendly team and comfortable working environment
- Engineering, corporate, and social events within and outside the Company
- Flexible working schedule
- Opportunities for self-realization