Embedded Linux Developer DescriptionJob #: 55367
We are seeking an experienced and ambitious Embedded Linux Developer who will be responsible for Linux platform and middleware.
Our customer operates as an energy and petrochemical company worldwide. The company explores for and extracts crude oil, natural gas, markets, transports and produces oil, gas, fuels and other products, operates infrastructure necessary to deliver gas to market.
The project is to develop an electric vehicle (EV) for the household charger. This type of chargers can be wall-mounted inside your garage to charge your EV.
Our charger shall support ISO15118 vehicle communication interface and OCPP2.0 that are the edge of technology now. SW development goes ahead of HW manufacturing and we have to keep SW consistency when HW is not ready yet.
Considering all the above mentioned, we expect you to get ready to face the challenges meeting up high safety and security standards and perform specific architectural approaches.
We offer you fantastic opportunity to level up your skills due to implementation of best practices and direct communication with the team of skilled Software Engineers.
What You’ll Do
- Develop Linux platform and middleware
- Perform specific architectural approaches considering high security and safety standards
What You Have
- Experience in Yocto Linux
- Knowledge of OOP (object-oriented programming)
- Yocto Linux
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues all around the world
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Competitive compensation
- Social package – medical & family care
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events