Senior Java Engineer DescriptionJob #: 55207
As a Senior Java Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our client is Canadian insurance company, a major health insurance provider. Migration of components of a core application to a modern web-app based on a microservices architecture. The new architecture and this phase of migration is a strategic move to transform and modernize the client's IT landscape. New features will include configurability, security, self-enrollment.
This is a customer-facing position which require strong technical experience and good communication skills. You will work close with the client on the requirements and implement required functionality. Scope will include configuration, setup and development activities using JBoss ESB.
- Deep knowledge and 3+ years of practical experience in Java
- Experience with Agile mindset, skills with SCRUM or any other Agile methodology
- Good knowledge of software engineering practices
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Code quality
- Experience of Branching strategy
- Experience with JBoss ESB
- Understanding of OCR, experience in OpenText are desired
- Good communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours