EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for a self-dependent and proactive Software Test Automation Engineer to perform automated testing activities.
Our customer provides a vast range of business and technology services to their parent company, which provides financial products and services to retail and institutional customers in over 30 countries. It’s a great opportunity to work with a young and energetic team with a great culture.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- BDD/TDD concept knowledge, practical experience as an advantage
- Good knowledge of TypeScript
- Good knowledge of Selenium Web Driver
- Knowledge of Angular will be a plus
- Knowledge of Spectron will be a plus
- Knowledge of Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, Cucumber will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours