Software Engineer (Java with Oracle) DescriptionJob #: 53388
We are looking for a Software Engineer (Java with Oracle) in Singapore to make the team stronger.
Most relevant work of this position is in Classic Archives hence the required skills are Java 1.6, 1.7, EJB, J2EE, Maven and mostly support on maintenance, DevOps work, Infrastructure, migration related tasks, bugfixes and version upgrades for this project.
You will be part of the Credit Risk IT team that is responsible for:
• Provide the systems needed by the Investment Bank, Wealth Management and Firmwide Risk to manage Credit Risk exposure of its global Front Office trading functions.
• Provide the systems that ensure Bank's compliance to various regulatory requirements.
- Analyse, design and implement high quality software solutions/ components for the Credit Risk platform that conform to architectural standards
- Unit and Integration testing of components for integration into larger subsystems
- Production systems
- Ensure that produced code is secure, stable and operational before handover to the Software Component Manager
- Manage versions of software artifacts
- Demonstrate superior collaboration skills in working closely with other development, testing and implementation teams to roll-out important regulatory and business improvement programs
- 7 plus years of experience in the application development platform mainly in Java
- Expertise in performing the L3 support roles for multiple web application
- Experience working with application servers, web servers and Database
- Understanding on the working of the EJB components and WebSphere is very much desired
- Good understanding of the Build process and related tools like Apache Ant and Maven
- Strong unit testing and debugging skills
- Understanding of the J2EE design patterns
- Proficient in fixing build related issue
- Good knowledge of Unix, shell scripting and SQL
- Need to have the working knowledge on tools like Jenkins, GIT, Eclipse and RAD
- Good communication and writing skills are a must
- Ability to liaise with multiple teams and adapting to the new processes are very much expected
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule
- Online training library, mentoring, career development and potential partial grant of certification
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Referral bonuses
- Compensation for sick leave and paid time off
- Opportunities for self-realization