Java Full Stack Sr. Software Engineer DescriptionJob #: 53358
Currently we are looking for a Java Full Stack Sr. Software Engineer for our Hyderabad office to make the team even stronger.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Exchange is one of strategic projects for Schneider Electrics.
It's main purpose is monetization of different digital products and service providers services.
It consolidates main pillars of user experience/features:
- marketplace (shop);
- platform (develop ecosystem, runtime environment);
- connect & collaborate (facilitate and accelerate joint work of different user groups).
- Modern JS, CSS3/HTML5 understanding
- Angular v.2+ experience (experience other frameworks like React is also ok)
- Understanding of State management (ngrx/redux or similar)
- Good understanding of current CI practices & tools (git, yarn, npm, etc.)
- English (writing B1, speaking A2+ min)
- Java-based Microservices (Spring-based)
- REST API based integration with Frontend (AngularJS 6, responsive UI, different channels like browser, mobile, etc.)
- Experience with API Management system (like Apigee) is a big plus
- Exp: 3 to 9 years
Nice to have
- Identity Management solutions experience
- Content Management Systems experience (JSON based)
- Opportunity to work on technical challenges that may impact across geographies
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online university, knowledge sharing opportunities globally, learning opportunities through external certifications
- Opportunity to share your ideas on international platforms
- Sponsored Tech Talks & Hackathons
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate to any EPAM office for short and long-term projects
- Focused individual development
- Benefit package: Health benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid time off, Flexible benefits
- Forums to explore beyond work passion (CSR, photography, painting, sports, etc.)