Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
You’ll be part of most ambitious and critical technology project to migrate a large proportion of its IT infrastructure to public cloud. Within that, you’ll be designing and building data warehousing software that will serve demands for business reporting and payment calculations. We provide the opportunity to engage in multiple data and visualization green-field projects, where you can bring in your IT engineering knowledge to the full extend.
We’re looking for someone who’ll be able to:
• Take ownership of the development process and strives for best results
• Develop high quality, reusable code, creating best-in-class software solutions on time
• Write professional, clear and comprehensive documentation
• Apply best development and DevOps practices and effectively utilize technologies
• Work collaboratively with a wide variety of stakeholders, like business analysts, business representatives, and production support
ABOUT THE TEAM
You’ll be working in the Investment Bank, Derivatives and Solutions area, with an international team based in Wroclaw, Singapore, Pune and Zurich. Together with your team members, you’ll be responsible for building and delivering high quality software solutions for data driven business applications.
- Express.js, React, Redux, node.js, npm, REST, SQL should be your primary field of expertise
- Solid background with Microsoft Azure, especially Web Apps, Azure Data Factory, and MS SQL Server / Synapse are highly desirable
- Infrastructure-as-code, using tools such as Terraform or ARM highly desirable
- Scripting skills with Python OR Bash
- General CI/CD and DevOps knowledge (tools such as Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, TeamCity, Github)
- Agile development practices (Scrum, Kanban)
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Fluent in English
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- English language classes
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted