.NET Senior Software Engineer DescriptionJob #: 51469
Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of financial information and risk management solutions. The company empowers its’ clients to make smarter and more sustainable investments, drives market transparency and helps preventing financial crime. Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, it provides information, insights, and technology that enable innovation and performance in global markets. By advancing its customers, the company encourages progress for the worldwide financial community.
On this role, you will have an opportunity to cooperate with the client on Product Creation and Maintenance application. The project goal is development of notification capability for client’s digital product and service studio.
Intensive brainstorming sessions in English are expected on this role on a regular basis, as well as biweekly sprints and SCRUM team collaboration.
Project team is expected to contain of: Lead .NET, Senior JS, Middle .NET, Middle JS Developers, Middle TA Specialist on EPAM side; Product Manager and Business Analyst on customer's side (Exeter, England).
The main goal is to develop the brand-new web application with new workflows and user experience, meanwhile supporting and retiring an existing one.
New system will be built using microservice architecture, fully in AWS, using latest .NET Core and Angular. Existing system consists of few parts: legacy monolith built in .NET by EPAM team, multiple microservices for newly built staff (.NET, .NET Core), multiple SPAs (Angular 1-8).
- Full-stack development
- Driving solutions created by the team
- Following and promoting SDLC best-practices
- Owning delivered solutions
- 4+ years’ experience in software engineering
- Expertise in .Net Framework
- .NET Core (at least one year of experience)
- Knowledge of OOP/OOD
- Expertise in building distributed systems
- Proficiency in Angular
- Hands-on experience in Relational DBs (SQL Server or PostgreSql)
- Front end development experience, including state management
- Expertise in CI/CD implementation
- Being a team player
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level (B2+); communication skills good enough for massive discussions with the team on customer's side
Nice to have
- AWS experience would be a huge plus
- All components are hosted in AWS
- Newest versions of C#, ElasticSearch, Visual Studio
- Angular UI
- REST API
- .NET Core
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours