Our client is a global healthcare ISV and one of the top Electronic Medical Record (EMR) vendors. They have a multi-year program to reimagine and re-platform their legacy application suite as a SaaS-based solution using modern technologies and frameworks deployed on AWS cloud.
Our client’s flagship product is a Win32/64 based application that is hosted on-premise, either by the client or their customers. The application UI consists of a mix of embedded components written in /Java/Web technologies.
Prior to moving the whole application to a fully web-based SaaS model on AWS, the UI components should be incrementally converted to a modern web stack. The client uses their own web application development framework built on React and Ruby on Rails. Backend services are written in C++ and Java and currently being converted to REST-based microservices written in Java Spring Boot. The application uses Oracle as the backend database.
Considering the breadth of technologies used and the move towards a modern AWS based solution, as well as the size and importance of the client, there is a tremendous opportunity for learning and growth.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Jest
- Experience with React 16.8+
- Experience with Redux
- Experience with Typescript
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible work hours