Big Data Developer (Palantir Foundry) DescriptionJob #: 50648
Currently we’re looking for Big Data Developer with Palantir Foundry experience. Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company. The project is related to the development of the next generation platform for data analysis..
The customer collaborates across scientific and organizational boundaries, with a focus on powerful new technologies that have the potential to help produce therapeutic breakthroughs for patients.
Duration: start ASAP until end of December 2020 – renewal possible
This position is a part of an EPAM Anywhere program for remote employees. EPAM Anywhere offers the best of both worlds: working full-time with clients from Fortune Global 2000 list and enjoying work-life balance working remotely.
- Evaluate and validate new Foundry platform features and align with the architecture team to realize / enable tech spikes on the foundry platform
- Development of custom Foundry App on Palantir Platform
- Design & Implement integration with Novartis Internal, External Systems, F1 AWS platform using Foundry Data Connector or Magritte Agent
- Provide level 4 internal technical support for the overall foundry platform and provide support/advice to product and services teams when required
- Develop engineering skills and resources on the foundry platform
- Hands-on experience on Palantir Foundry Platform and Integrations with external systems
- Hands-on experience on Palantir Foundry Apps development
- Hand-on experience in AWS / Azure cloud technologies and tools in core services
- Good knowledge of DevOps tools (Artifactory, CI/CD Frameworks)
- Experience on Palantir Foundry Authentication & Authorization framework to enable secure integration between Foundry, AWS and External systems
- Hands-on in programming languages primarily Java, Python, Unix shell scripts
- Able to design and implement data integration between Palantir Foundry and external Apps based on Foundry data connector framework
- Strong in API based architecture and concept. Able to do quick PoC using API integration and development
- English level: upper-Intermediate+ (B2+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects long-term
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 30,100+ industry’s top professionals