IT Recruiter DescriptionJob #: 50530
We are looking for an experienced IT Recruiter to come on board and support our operation in Zürich.
Come and join EPAM where Software Engineering is in our DNA.
EPAM Systems recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. We believe that every one of our employees makes a difference and contributes to the synergy that moves us ahead in achieving our goals.
Due to our continued growth we have an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated IT Recruiter.
We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and teamwork and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth. Working along site with our Hiring Managers and HR team, you will be able to contribute to the delivery of local recruitment strategies and will contribute to the partnership between us and our customers. This is a great way to be entrepreneurial and be part of an excellent and cooperative team.
As a key member of our Swiss Talent Acquisition Team, you will gather hiring managers' requirements and design full job descriptions. Your main scope will be to manage the end-to-end recruitment process. With the help of various networking and researching strategies, you will keep building relationships and grow your network of professionals. Using your excellent knowledge of the Swiss market you will assist the hiring managers as well as the candidates in their hiring process with an honest and clear approach. By providing tailored and proactive search campaign and making sure that the talent is secured, you will be offering excellent outcome for the business need.
The role involves recruiting IT professionals for the Swiss market. You should have a sound knowledge of the technical aspects of these positions as well as local market trends. The role involves extensive candidate sourcing, interviewing, assessing candidates, managing the selection process and negotiating offers.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recruitment professional who can demonstrate significant experience and success recruiting software developers, and delivery experts from the local Swiss market.
- Significant experience and demonstrated success recruiting developers, and software delivery experts from the local Swiss market
- Proven track record in end-to-end recruitment process management (both client- and candidate-facing)
- Experience of candidate search techniques like networking, social media (LinkedIn, Xing), applicant tracking systems, job boards, stackowerflow, github etc
- Demonstrate a deep local market network
- Able to communicate effectively, orally and in written form at all levels
- Excellent people skills and able to relate positively to staff
- Fluent in English and native in German
- Self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to efficiently manage time and prioritise multiple tasks
- Be thorough, accurate and able to deal patiently with enquiries and requests
- Be flexible and keen to learn
- Have a creative approach
- Show enthusiasm and commitment to the role
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland