System Engineer / DevOps DescriptionJob #: 49954
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
The opportunity is for a hands-on engineer with a passion for automation to join a team of 10 equally passionate technologists.
• Build a proprietary tool to deliver Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) to suite of 1400+ enterprise applications developed by 3500+ developers.
• Be passionate about improving developer experience and making it easy to do the right thing
• Communication and advocacy are also key – you will sell by word and example: CI/CD, everything as code & DevOps as philosophy
• Be a part of re-engineering a large-scale system to leverage containers and cloud technologies with Azure and Kubernetes and bring them to other development teams to use
We're extending a passionate and innovative cross-functional engineering team in Wroclaw. It will unite about 10 outstanding technologists around a common vision of delivering, at global and enterprise scale: CI/CD, Cloud Orchestration and making it easy for all our teams to do the right 'engineering' thing. Over and above that this team will be developer advocates: selling the vision, communicating, coaching and helping others achieve state of the art delivery pipelines. The team you'll join (Engineering Productivity) together with Neo are part of Digital Platforms team.
- Experience with CI/CD toolset including Github, TeamCity, Jenkins, Nexus
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as code tooling (Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Vault, Consol)
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Azure Kubernetes Service)
- Expert Unix and Windows command line tools knowledge
- You are:
- Effective communicator able to influence others
- Passionate about DevOps and improving productivity of others
- Advocate of iterative, test-centric development practices and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted