EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is one of the mature and biggest information service providers in the USA. The market is Information Services. The domain is Content/document retrieval, publish, and search. Our customer's product is library database services for institutions. We are doing an Architectural Design and Engineering efforts on the microservice platform. Our project goal is to deliver the next level of blazing-fast and cost-effective search as well as other library services to the thousands of clients of the customer all around the scientific institutions and knowledge domains. Our plans are to deliver the next-level platform built from scratch on top of AWS cloud, Microservices architecture, ingest existing content into the cloud.
We are looking for an open-mind specialist. See the tech. stack. If you have a gap with some of the mentioned - we'll give you an opportunity to learn it. You will have an opportunity to get hands-on in two of the most popular trends nowadays: how to develop and roll out the complete comprehensive Microservices solution. Become an opensource platform key contributor. You will be at play with a complex and evolving project consisting of hundreds of modules, custom CLI, participate in key decisions in the face; prepare front-end technical design and solution architecture.
- 3+ years of relevant practical experience
- Excellent knowledge and work experience with Node.js
- Experience with React/Redux
- Knowledge of Micro-services architecture
- Experience with CI/CD and Test Automation
- Knowledge of AWS basics
- Experience with Java, Kubernetes, Ambassador API Gateway, GDPR/Data security will be a plus
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good spoken and written English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible work hours