Currently we are looking for an Associate Director in User Experience Design for our Zurich office to make the team even stronger.
This is an exciting opportunity and requires a creative mind-set coupled with experience building up a design studio and supporting activities. A mix of design leadership, consulting and business development skills to help build up a growing financial services business (but not limited to). You will support and educate local account managers and sales force to pitch for design projects as well as EPAM’S end-to-end proposition. You’ll have great design skills, an end-to-end thinker, coupled with technical knowledge and keen attention to details.
It is important that not only do our teams evolve and grow, but so should our approach and methodologies. You will be part of the team responsible for constantly evaluating, educating and evolving how we work to ensure we can articulate and create meaningful services for our clients.
You will be responsible for ensuring that knowledge is shared across studio(s) and client teams, working closely with all teams to ensure they understand the methodologies and tools available to them.
Support the development of the knowledge base. Pro-actively keep up with design trends and industry developments, especially in the focus areas for the company (which might change from time to time).
- Ability to consult with clients on all matters design related
- Support local account managers to pitch and win projects
- Run and build up a team locally and offshore
- Run and lead workshops
- Communicate effectively at all levels with clients and the EPAM multi-disciplinary teams
- Take responsibility for delivering expected outcomes on time, efficiently and effectively
- Develop experience concepts and design artefacts for products and services
- Contribute to design concepts helping to both develop compelling service experiences, and also taking evolving concepts to another level
- Contribute to design discussions and project conversations
- Work closely with UX designers, BAs, system architects and developers to ensure their insight is captured and aligned in your experience design
- Support pre-sales activities with appropriate materials
- Additional responsibilities:
- Continue professional development in personal area of specialism forever cross-fertilizing acquired skills and experiences into EPAM design community
- Mentor junior members of the team, lending your experience and knowledge
- Refine and drive studio processes and efficiencies
- Hands-on design skills with industry standard tools such as Adobe creative suite - Sketch, Invision (whatever it takes to get the job done)
- Experience in designing for a variety of platforms, technologies, screen resolutions and operating systems
- In depth knowledge of financial services applications and eco-systems
- Comfortable pitching to clients-excellent presentation skills
- Expert concept, interaction and usability skills
- Good understanding of front-end web technologies with knowledge borne from experience would be an additional bonus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong thought leadership skills
- Fluent English and German is a must
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Corporate and social events
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CV from recruiting or staffing agencies