You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Java Developer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join data platform engineering team. Allowing users to optimize marketing campaigns and eliminate fraud in real time, this platform is integrated with hundreds of channels and responsible for tens of millions of dollars of marketing investment every month.
- Build a world-class marketing platform, enabling internal groups and customers to run holistic, sophisticated marketing campaigns
- Own major parts of the system, designing and delivering quality stable solutions
- Work independently to tackle with difficult problems and implement timely solutions
- Communicate effectively within and across teams during design discussions
- Provide guidance for less experienced engineers
- 8+ years of industry experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field (M.S. is a plus)
- Expert in Java and modern back-end service frameworks
- Awareness of and ability to leverage industry best practices and solutions and able to apply the right solution to a given problem
- Prior experience working closely with team members to implement database designs and complex back-end service interactions
- Must have the ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced, highly data-driven and changing environment