Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our team is developing a set of solutions for our customer, which develops and provides market intelligence, data, and technology solutions to participants in the global capital markets that include sell-side banks, publicly traded companies, and buy-side institutions in the United States and internationally.
Currently, we are looking for a .Net Software Engineer to join the project. It is a Customer’s Municipal Book running system, the industry standard for managing all new issue municipal securities online. It leverages a large set of modern technologies and practices, uses Scrum to manage the process and involves lots of collaboration between different teams.
We relocate to Kyiv. Learn more from a short presentation.
- Build new features according to new requirements
- Build infrastructure for the new project from scratch (greenfield development)
- 2,5+ years of commercial experience .NET development
- Experience in ASP.NET Web API; WCF
- Experience in MS SQL
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Patterns (e.g. Producer-Consumer)
- Experience in Git
- Experience in CAP
- Familiarity with Asynchronous Messaging
- Acquaintance with TDD
- Intermediate or higher level of spoken English
Nice to have
- Angular 1.x and/or 4
- TeamСity, PowerShell DSC
- Microservices, DDD, CQRS, ES
- Experience in functional and reactive programming
- Messaging (e.g. NServiceBus)
- Experience in Docker
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours