Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is a molecular information company dedicated to a transformation in cancer care in which treatment is informed by a deep understanding of the genomic changes that contribute to each patient's unique cancer. The company's clinical assays for solid tumors, hematologic malignancies, and sarcomas, provide a comprehensive genomic profile to identify the molecular alterations in a patient's cancer and match them with relevant targeted therapies and clinical trials. Company’s molecular information platform aims to improve day-to-day care for patients by serving the needs of clinicians, academic researchers and drug developers to help advance the science of molecular medicine in cancer.
Through constant innovation, company aims to make breakthroughs to help achieve improved outcomes for more individuals living with cancer. Its approach combines genomic profile products and data services to generate insights that can help doctors match patients to more treatment options and help accelerate the development of new therapies.
The project team is working on Migration of existent Dynamics CRM 2016 On-premises to Dynamics 365 Online as well as ongoing engineering for client's needs.
- Start the automation from scratch
- Write automated tests in .Net using Selenium WebDriver
- Build an automated test framework for web applications
- Write and debug automated functional and integration tests
- Decompose business requirements into Use Cases and Acceptance Criteria
- Integrate automation tests into CI process
- 2,5+ years’ experience in .Net integrated testing
- Experience in ReadyAPI and SoapUI testing
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Significant background in Selenium
- Experience with SQL
- Familiarity with Agile Development Processes
- Experience with patterns, object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of continuous integration practices, preferably using TeamCity
- Ability to use GIT, JIRA, Confluence or similar software project management tools
- Passion for improving code quality through interaction with development team
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Upper-intermediate English level (B2+) both written and spoken
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours