Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
Our client is a US-based leading provider of business information and analytics. It is a global company with proven experts in the areas like risk assessment, underwriting support, investment and marketing decisions, preventing fraud, and business performance improvement in daily operations. The company is opening new projects to re-platform legacy applications on a Pivotal Cloud Foundry platform.
Our teams will work from Kyiv communicating to customers in Santa-Monica, CA and Dallas, TX offices, in a highly Agile environment, following XP practices, pair programming, TDD, 12-factors App guidelines, best CI/CD practices, etc.
Project technologies and tools
- Java 8
- XP Practices (Pair Programming)
- 4+ years of experience as a Java Developer within production projects
- Strong knowledge of Spring (Core, Data, MVC, Cloud)
- RESTful Web Services development experience
- Web Application development using Spring framework
- Experience in designing application systems
- Strong relational database experience using Oracle9i/10g/11g. SQL Server, DB2, MySQL or PostgreSQL may be substituted for Oracle
- Experience working in and deploying to a cloud-based environment (Public or Private)
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies. Experience in XP practices (Pair Programming)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently under general direction
- Intermediate or higher level of spoken English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)