Currently we are looking for a Senior Delivery Manager for our Stockholm office to make the team even stronger.
With over twenty years’ experience in crafting market leading software, our business has been rapidly evolving and is now a global player in solving business challenges and developing tailor-made cutting edge solutions.
These challenges require a dynamic and highly skilled workforce imagining, designing, engineering, and delivering software, through to business consulting services & customer experiences, which are changing the world around us.
Our Technical Delivery Managers/oversee management and EPAM clients’ relationships, take a technically ‘hands on’ approach to define and deliver solutions and drive a culture of continuous improvement. They are accountable for the overall project delivery, client satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time and within budget.
You will be working alongside globally renowned and award-winning design, development and technology teams who are passionate about what they do and how they do it. Projects range from 20-100 people with typical large-scale clients in the Telecoms and Retail sector amongst others depending on demand.
- Be responsible for technical end-to-end Delivery Management covering the full project initiation and life cycle: lead management, qualification for bid/financing, staffing, client management, delivery and execution governance
- Oversee delivery from financial, sourcing, development and business perspectives
- Play a proactive role in proposing technologies, tools & approaches
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Investigate complex issues of production delivery, run the root cause analysis, establish a solution and push it through required steps necessary in order to deliver
- Drive integrated teams to deliver solid technology solutions in support of key client initiatives
- Co-ordinate the preparation of customer proposals and statements of work
- Manage high-level client expectations and relationships, looking for opportunities to up/cross-sell products and services through relationship management
- Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives
- Identify and manage engagement risks and flag major issues early
- Ideally, you will have a hands-on Technical Delivery background with experience of implementing and delivery e-commerce technical projects and solutions for clients ideally in the e-commerce sector
- Solid end-to-end Hybris implementation experience is highly desirable
- Good experience in Content manage Systems (CMS) / Digital Asset Management (DAM) and design
- Experience working in an Agile environment and ability to visualize technical solutions from beginning to end
- Solid experience of working closely with onshore/nearshore/offshore teams and clients
- Someone from an architecture or development management background would be desirable
- We are not seeking Service Delivery Managers