Currently we are looking for a Technical Delivery Manager for Hybris Projects for our London office to make the team even stronger.
With over twenty years’ experience in crafting market leading software, our business has been rapidly evolving and is now a global player in solving business challenges and developing tailor-made cutting-edge solutions.
These challenges require a dynamic and highly skilled workforce imagining, designing, engineering, and delivering software, through to business consulting services & customer experiences, which are changing the world around us.
We are looking for people (Perm ideally) in London, Nuneaton, Hook and Chester. Our Technical Delivery Managers oversee management and EPAM clients’ relationships, taking a technically ‘hands-on’ approach to define and deliver solutions and driving a culture of continuous improvement. They are accountable for the overall project delivery, client satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time and within budget.
- Be responsible for technical end-to-end Delivery Management covering the full project initiation and life cycle: lead management, qualification for bid/financing, staffing, client management, delivery and execution governance
- Oversee delivery from financial, sourcing, development and business perspectives
- Play a proactive role in proposing technologies, tools & approaches
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Investigate complex issues of production delivery, run the root cause analysis, establish a solution and push it through required steps necessary in order to deliver
- Drive integrated teams to deliver solid technology solutions in support of key client initiatives
- Co-ordinate the preparation of customer proposals and statements of work
- Manage high-level client expectations and relationships, looking for opportunities to up/cross-sell products and services through relationship management
- Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives
- Identify and manage engagement risks and flag major issues early
- Ideally, you will have a consulting background, knowing the challenges of working for clients and managing hands-on software delivery projects
- Hands-on Technical Delivery Management background with experience implementing and delivering software projects and solutions for clients
- Solid end-to-end implementation experience with a strong desire for people working with E-commerce platforms e.g. SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG and Content Management Solutions (CMS) e.g. AEM, Sitecore among other technologies
- Experience working in Agile environment, ability to visualize technical solutions from beginning to end
- Solid experience working closely with onshore/nearshore/offshore teams and clients
- Someone with an architecture or development management background is desirable, as you will understand the wider technical aspect of our projects
- Travel flexibility is highly desirable as some of our roles will require you to work on a number of client projects in numerous locations
- We are not seeking Service Delivery Managers