Test Automation Engineer DescriptionJob #: 19100
Currently we are looking for a Test Automation Engineer for our Debrecen office to make the team even stronger.
In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provides long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Analyze functional requirements, write test cases
- Create, maintain and run automated test scripts
- Cooperate with the development teams
- Pay attention to the quality requirements and assert them
- Job experience in the field of software testing/developing
- Job experience in test automation
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Permanent job with remote work opportunity
- Widespread training and development opportunities, language courses, soft-skill trainings
- Vast opportunities for self-development, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, GAL trainings
- Multilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefit packages (private health care, sportcard, fringe benefits)
- International projects, working in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers
- Sport and social teams support, advanced CSR programs