Currently we are looking for an experienced Senior Java Developer (Travel Domain) for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
We are building a service-oriented enterprise system composed of multiple standalone lightweight RESTful and enterprise-grade SOAP/XML web services.
Business trips to customer’s location are possible.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our client is a multinational company with 12 hotel brands and over 5,000 hotels all around the world. The customer provides its clients with upmarket service, functional design and thoughtful amenities. They put a great emphasis on incorporating new ideas and bringing fresh perspective to the industry in order to keep up with the changing tastes and needs of modern travellers.
Project technologies and tools
- Java 1.8
- Apache CXF
- Apache Camel
- Gemfire distributed cache
- Platform: Red Hat, JBoss Fuse ESB
- Design and develop Restful APIs to enable integration with new IHG Reservation Platform
- Lead development activities: analyze requirements, communicate user story details and design with the customer, provide estimates
- Perform implementation activities (code, unit tests)
- Participate in daily status meetings, skype and email interaction with the customer
- 3+ years’ experience in Java
- Experience with JUnit, Mockito
- Strong Java Core
- Spring Core
- Experience in web-services development (SOAP and Restful)
- English of Intermediate and higher level (ability to speak and express some technical concepts)
Nice to have
- Maven, Git, Apache Camel
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events