Currently we are looking for Junior Java Developers for our Budapest office to make the team even stronger.
In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provides long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Do you study Computer Sciences and plan to gain work experience? Are you interested in the IT field and would like to become a software developer? Would you like to be part of one of the biggest software development company in Hungary? Join EPAM Mentoring Program and after 6 months you can work on our multinational projects as a full-time Junior Java Developer!
- Basic knowledge of Java programming language
- Studies in IT / Computer Sciences (ideally you are near graduation)
- Good English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking)
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Outstanding logical and algorithmic thinking
- During the 6-month mentoring period you will be trained by a senior colleague at least twice a week face-to-face, via phone or skype
- During the program you will get access to the EPAM knowledgebase and training materials
- Possibility to take part in the projects of the Java developer team under the supervision of senior colleagues
- Possibility to contribute to the development of cutting-edge Java/JEE based web applications
- Scholarship depending on your performance
- Possible offer for a full-time Junior Java developer position after / during the mentoring program