Currently we are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer in .NET for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will be involved in testing of a new SaaS all-in-one legal solution for accounting and time tracking. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in the legal domain and work for a globally renowned customer.
Our client is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. It combines industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, our client employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
- Playing a technical lead role and help in resolving technical issues
- Development and maintenance of already existing framework
- New scripts development
- Communication with the customer on a regular basis
- At least 3 years’ experience in automation testing
- Good knowledge of .NET platform and C# programming language
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver, RestSharp, MsTest
- Understanding of software design patterns and their application in test automation framework design
- Good understanding of test processes, methodologies and standards
- Intermediate and higher level of spoken and written English
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events